- VS Code
- Since April 2015kube.io Freelance Software Engineer
- Framer X
- Since March 2021TheFork France Software Engineer
Currently working in the Supply Team, which is in charge of the B2B platform.
- Oct-Aug 2020Tinyclues Paris Software Engineer
Worked in Clapps (Client Applications) Team, on the NAF (New Action Foundation) Project.
We rebuilt the main application (Action) from scratch, with new UX, and using an up-to-date stack.
Clean Architecture was used with NestJS on the Backend-side, React on the Frontend, and GraphQL for the API.
- AWS Step Functions
- Apr-Aug 2019Contentsquare Paris Software Engineer
Worked in U2 Team, in charge of transversal projects (Authentication, Backoffice, Public API, Integrations).
Worked on new Public API: Authentication, Quota Limiter, Throttling (Concurrent Calls and Rate Limiter).
Worked on Login Application, allowing internal and external services to connect using Contentsquare account.
Decentralization of authentication using JWKS.
- Dec-Feb 2019Iziwork Paris Backend Software Engineer
Automation of Timesheets Upload and Extraction for Billing and Payments.
Automation of CV Parsing Data Extraction, for matching workers with companies.
Setup Unit/E2E Testing environment, and various refactorings.
- September 2018Bazimo Montpellier Frontend Software Engineer
Development of new Document Explorer Panel, which centralizes upload and view of all kind of documents in a single view.
Setup TypeScript, Build Process Improvements.
- Aug-Feb 2018Teads Montpellier Software Engineer – Format Team
Format Team develops the Ad Player.
Worked on Video/Display Players, Trackings and A/B Tests.
- A/B Testing
- Jupyter Notebooks
- 2017PandaNote Code/UI/UX
PandaNote was a minimalist desktop editor destinated to students to build synthesis note from their courses.
It featured a Test mode permitting to test knowledge on a document.
Piscines are two-weeks intensive courses where 42 students discover new concepts/languages with videos and exercises.
The second week was about web/desktop app development using React/Redux/Electron.
- ES Modules
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Functional Programming
- Asynchronous/Event-Driven Programming
- Unit Testing
- Jan-May 2016DotID HEC Digital Entrepreneur, Paris Co-founder
DotId was a project of a mobile password-less authentication system, we worked on with two other 42 students.
Our goal was to provide the easiest and most secure way to connect anywhere.
We participated to the 2nd edition of the HEC/42 Startup Launchpad, which helps students create their startup during a 2 months practice-based course.
- Startup Creation
- Business Model
- PAM Modules
- Sept-Dec 2014PopChef Paris Software Engineer Intern
We worked as two engineers with the then-CTO to build the entire frontend & backend of the Food-Delivery application.
- Summer 2008XSalto Digne Graphic Designer / Integrator
During Summer 2008, I had the opportunity to work as a Web Designer at XSalto.
I worked on websites like Vallée de la Blanche, Tignes and Pra-Loup Ski Resorts.